Walker, Charles Howard (1857-1936)
Walker, C. Howard, 1857-1936
Walker was the architect of Mount Vernon Congregational Church, Beacon Street and Massachusetts Avenue, Boston (1892). The church burned in 1978, and was converted to the Church Court Condominiums by Graham Gund. Stained glass windows had previously been removed from the church, and are now in the collection of the Worcester Art Museum in Worcester, MA, and the James C. Nicoll, Jr. Chapel at The Overlook (also known as the James Parker Masonic Home), in Charlton, MA.
Boston College University Libraries