- Omeka v. 2.3 installed and hosted on the BC Libraries server and domain
- Customizations were made to the HTML, CSS, and PHP files in the main Omeka directory and the theme directory.
- Visualizations - Two timelines were created using Timeline.js, an open-source tool for building interactive timelines. A map identifying locations of the buildings with stained glass works featured on the site was created using the Geolocation Plugin.
- COinS: embed citation metadata into each page and published OpenURL references in HTML
- CSS Editor: enable CSS to be configured from admin interface
- CSV Import: import items from a simple CSV file and map to multiple elements
- Dropbox: batch upload files
- Exhibit Builder: develop online exhibits
- Geolocation: geolocate individual items on a map
Hide Elements: display or hide specific metadata elements
- LC Suggest: LCSH autosuggest function in admin interface
- Search by Metadata: link items with same metadata value
- Simple Pages: create simple web pages